- Shell produced in ADT-advanced, a mix of thermoplastic resins with high resistance to crashes. NF-R shell is produced in two sizes: M and L.
- PROTECTIVE POLYSTYRENE
- Internal polystyrene liner realized in two sizes (M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact.
- The visor of NF-R is PC injected, anti-scratch, optic in class 1 with variable thickness. The hooks and rotation system allows visor removal without tools.
- Internal Polystyrene liner was studied to work in symbiosis with the air intake on the external shell. Particular channelings, obtained on polystyrene, allow airflow intake optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quick exhaust of the hot air.
- CHEEK PAD
- The cheek pads and the internal comfort shell can be removed, washed and replaced. They are made of precious bi-elastic fabric with specific fibers coupled with sponges with open cells for the best airflow in order to keep fresh and dry.
- The retention system is equipped with a micrometric buckle.
- NF-R is equipped with the PINLOCK Max Vision lens included.
- Vendor: A. B. SIDDIK
- No ratings found yet!